BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
News Update for s05 (NL server)

Unfortunately this update isn't so much of good news. I had a major problem with the biggest data center in Europe, Leaseweb. They could not understand English so well or something I am not sure. They were not able setup my server order instruction right in 6 days. They installed the OS wrong twice, made wrong hard disks setup twice. Anyways, I'm just letting you know I wasn't just waiting for this bad day.

Now, that NL server, s05 has been taken down due to its end of service. I got the s08 (the one I was talking about in the first paragraph) server on Feb 21st, 2011 to replace this s05 before Feb 28th, 2011. They're both in same data center but s08 has better specifications. That's why I was trying to replace it. As you know, unfortunately, they are still FIGURING OUT how to setup my SIMPLE setup instruction since Feb 21st (and until at this moment).

So, anyways, I'll either give them another 24 hours or get money back and move back to US or Swiss. I did not expect this poor service from such a big company.

I'll get back to you guys shortly and I'm very very sorry for this inconvenience to s05 users :\

From European Vps (AMS/SWZ), which speed upload / download on RapidShare and Megaupload and Netload ?
Someone can upload some pictures of these hosts?
When time passes for activation?
thx

Update for s05

The host has told me that the server will be fixed by tomorrow. This time they have some loss by upgrading mine to a $100 more server for free. So let's hope it works this time. Thanks for your patience, s05 users.

s07 slow upload/dwnlod all the time i cant do my work,i think only 4-5 days s07 doing great since i bought it,and the rest....sad

Hello levac,
why are you ignorring me?
I paid and would like to get what i paid for.
If it takes longer inform me but ignoring me is not very nice.
raubfisch

Hello levac,
why are you ignorring me?
I paid and would like to get what i paid for.
If it takes longer inform me but ignoring me is not very nice.
raubfisch
I'll finish your order when the website comes back online. I'm so sorry about this inconvenience.

PS: I leave my acc logged on in WJ even when I'm not on computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back