BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can access my RDP but cant navigate the the internet and also before this happen I was unable to copy paste (for exemple Links) from my PC to the RDP.
Hope this will be fixed very soon.
8-)

I'm in s01 also

There is some hope that the internet connection of the server 01 is restored within today? In practice, we lost a day's subscription: today the server was practically unusable ...<_< Levac109 was online before, has he not read the messages that reported the problem?

s07 keep hang,upload/download slow!its been 3 days,i got no reply from you levac.i wonder it is only me got this ?coz i didnt see any user from s07 talking about this problems..please check s07-hrcid159 thank you..

s07 keep hang,upload/download slow!its been 3 days,i got no reply from you levac.i wonder it is only me got this ?coz i didnt see any user from s07 talking about this problems..please check s07-hrcid159 thank you..
Sorry again, some people have been using JDownloader extremely and spending over 650MB of RAM for it alone. That's not all, it opens a lot of connection ports which slows down the server greatly. It's fixed now.

PS: I'm moving my website's host. My current host cannot replies my ticket a week after the creation date. I'll take a backup as soon as it comes back online and then move it. Please bare with us in this situation. Thank you.

Sorry again, some people have been using JDownloader extremely and spending over 650MB of RAM for it alone. That's not all, it opens a lot of connection ports which slows down the server greatly. It's fixed now.

PS: I'm moving my website's host. My current host cannot replies my ticket a week after the creation date. I'll take a backup as soon as it comes back online and then move it. Please bare with us in this situation. Thank you.

im glad you fix it,but i didnt see any differents,still slow,laggy,keep not responding :'( sometimes it kick me from the server X-( (DC)

I'm on s07, wondering until when do I have to endure this. I think <12 user is acceptable but 18, you might be out of your mind. Buy a new server and distribute the user evenly.

I've a problem with IDM: it always crashes and when it doesn't crash it can't recognize the files and gives me error for each file...

P.S. s01

P.S. Solved...the problem was mine:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back