BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi LEVAC, it's possible that you shift me to the US server because the upload speed to fileserve in the NL is slow (FTP:2-3MB ZOOM:300-800kbps) and also when I try to upload to Filesonic via FTP sometimes gives a error.

But first tell me how long will it take the shift.

Thanks.

8cdbf8f4a2.png

at Sveen:|

I too am now experience slow speeds on sveen. The upload speeds on all hosts except for MF were great when i replied at 10 am in the morning, but since a few hours speeds to all servers are very low. As of now, i'm getting a total of 5.8 - 8.2mb/s even while upping on rapidshare even when uploading 8 files simultaneously. This is bad. Plz fix this or give a solution.

Hey,
Well I have already mentioned earlier that the Sveen server network will be Upgraded on monday. So do not worry, Buy Monday everything should be fine.

s01, s02 and s07 have been fixed!

Does this mean that you automatically extend all accounts with 16 days or do we have to contact you manually?

Request: Extend hrcid63 with 16 days - send a new expiration date to my account / email / whatever.

I do not think I am going to pay for another period though, after this one.
Hint: Bin Invoice 575.

Does this mean that you automatically extend all accounts with 16 days or do we have to contact you manually?

Request: Extend hrcid63 with 16 days - send a new expiration date to my account / email / whatever.

I do not think I am going to pay for another period though, after this one.
Hint: Bin Invoice 575.
Softlayer has this stupid system where they put any server which makes a lot of connection in a period of time behind firewall automatically, which was the main issue that we faced. We struggled to get our servers out of that damn firewall but guess what, as you know level of ignorance some big companies have, they are able to process our request after this long. We honestly had no control over this. But we'll extend your services even though it's our loss. We did not get back a dime from our data center for any days loss like you did and we did not make billionaires from this either so we're paying from our pockets to satisfy your issues.

Please forgive our hard times. Sometimes there's downs and ups.
@Gerner2010

same question

server P01

server s01

days lost on servers
Same to you, we'll credit you guys.

I like how a testimony on their website basically says that you can run what you want on their RDP.

I have to admit, finding your website through Hackforums, and then seeing your prices for your specifications, I was quite skeptical. 8 Gigs of RAM and 4 core processors for 30 bucks a month? My jaw literally dropped to the floor. Seeing Dedicated Server specifications for the price of a VPS that would usually only have about 512-768 RAM, my first though was, of course, scamming. But then I came to your website and the professionalism and testimonials really drew me in. Then when I went to Ordering area, I noticed that most of your services were already sold. And I thought, well, life is all about taking chances. And I couldn't be happier that I did. I've never been -this- satisfied with any VPS hosting service on this level. I am a HUGE minecraft player, and the power of your VPS is just absolutely amazing. I never receive complaints about my clients lagging, getting randomly disconnected, the server being down at random times. Not once. I haven't been a client of your's for long, but with this kind of service? I plan to stick around for quite a long time.
Robert Nelson

If you can't be bothered reading it, the guy is running a Minecraft server on the RDP $30/month thing.

http://kaphosting.net/testimonials

But we'll extend your services even though it's our loss. We did not get back a dime from our data center for any days loss like you did and we did not make billionaires from this either so we're paying from our pockets to satisfy your issues.

Sounds great.
But you make it sound like you are the only one with a loss.

I had to pay for another VPS from my own pocket because your server was not working.
I am not going to become a billionaire if I keep on paying for servers which does not work.

Not trying to do a refund via Paypal has been like throwing money out of the window for me and into your pockets.

Hey,
Well I have already mentioned earlier that the Sveen server network will be Upgraded on monday. So do not worry, Buy Monday everything should be fine.

Does this mean that speeds to all filehosts such as MF, RS, MU, FS and FSC would improve?
Coz right now, speeds to MF specially suck. :( And since I'm primarily a MF uploader, its a hard thing to tackle for me.

Sounds great.
But you make it sound like you are the only one with a loss.

I had to pay for another VPS from my own pocket because your server was not working.
I am not going to become a billionaire if I keep on paying for servers which does not work.

Not trying to do a refund via Paypal has been like throwing money out of the window for me and into your pockets.
Did you not make at least the $30 a month? If you couldn't, then yes you also lost but if you did make more than $30 a month and saying you're losing because you are not getting your monthly income from doing this which is let's say $200 then that's not really a lost that we caused.

Because, I have clients who are complaining and screaming for making only $50-$100 a month using our RDP's (which cost $30, your investment with our website). This is not a loss. I hope you understand what I'm trying to point out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back