BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S07 is still fuXored.

It sucks that the servers doesnt work.

But LEVAC, it sucks even more that you do not give us any updates on a regular basis - lets say every 8-12 hours.

What is the problem and what are you doing to fix it?

S07 is still fuXored.

It sucks that the servers doesnt work.

But LEVAC, it sucks even more that you do not give us any updates on a regular basis - lets say every 8-12 hours.

What is the problem and what are you doing to fix it?
I don't think there's anything I could do physically to fix the problem. All I can do is bug 100tb.com in tickets but they don't reply anymore. So I'm pretty much stuck with waiting for softlayer to finish monitoring the activity through that special firewall of theirs.

Update

s01 was reported to have been taken out of the firewall. I was told, it's normal now. Check.

I don't think there's anything I could do physically to fix the problem. All I can do is bug 100tb.com in tickets but they don't reply anymore. So I'm pretty much stuck with waiting for softlayer to finish monitoring the activity through that special firewall of theirs.

Update

s01 was reported to have been taken out of the firewall. I was told, it's normal now. Check.

I Wish S02 be the next to take out the Damn Firewall Test...

:D

s01 is down again. It was OK for download with IDM for some time, now I can't download anything with IDM again. CuteFTP not uploading again. zoom uploader also.
@LEVAC109
If you can't do anything, what we are supposed to do? This situation is unacceptable. What about 100tb.com live chat support online?

s01 is down again. It was OK for download with IDM for some time, now I can't download anything with IDM again. CuteFTP not uploading again. zoom uploader also.
@LEVAC109
If you can't do anything, what we are supposed to do? This situation is unacceptable. What about 100tb.com live chat support online?
It's not down. It's fine from my end. Probably temporary connection problem.

@LEVAC109

since last 12 hours s01 is working perfectly for me

I Got two services with LEVAC.

No one working fine since 17-03

I Have payed two services:

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/ed45c4.bmp[/SLIDE]

I REQUEST A REFUND

Please delete my users and give me back the money.

Thanks!!!

Hey guys, give LEVAC a break. If its so important, ask him for a few extra days, as in the no of days the server was not running. I'm sure that he'll extend your account. He did it for me once. And I'm grateful for that! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back