BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry about these troubles. I kindly like to request something that you guys should understand. This is beyond our control that means, it's something big and not just within a single server or a single company. Many of softlayer servers seem affected, not just ours. We keep receiving mails from the data center about the high number of connection being open on our servers. In result, they put our servers behind special routers to monitor the activities in the next hours which may make many things not work (as it's firewalled, somehow). It's to protect the servers and the company's networks for further damages.

Again, this is not just happening with ours servers. There are other softlayer server owners facing this issue. I kindly request you guys to bare with us while resolving this problem.

Regards

My problems seem to be fixed, so far, after my last reply to this topic. Only a few troubles with rar/unrar (not all the time though) Hope this is fixed soon. Thanks for ur support.

Thanks for the support...

I Hope this solved asap.

:D

S02 & S07 have problems right now

S01 too...not work for 48 hs.
Softlayer dont send a estimated time for fix this? A couple of hours, a day, a week? I cant working with my rdp for 2 days, and i want to know how many time aprox. remains.
One more time, thanks for your time and your support!

LEVAC, please check the server 9 because this week the performance of the server is bad, for example right now takes more than one hour to compress a file of 1GB (store) and the upload speed to filesonic is 50-400kbps.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back