BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Windows VPS/RDA from $30/month ( NL, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S02 Not working when i try to connect it says "computer can't connect to remote connection"

swfu.png
I'm working on.

Update : They say it's due to Datacenter Maintenance :|

LEVAC, I have a small question... :D

I've used your service for over 3 months. You raised the price monthly once but especially for the old customers, the price remained the same. The price monthly for me is 36.99$.

I've been shifted to EU servers. How much is it monthly now?????? Thanks!

LEVAC, I have a small question... :D

I've used your service for over 3 months. You raised the price monthly once but especially for the old customers, the price remained the same. The price monthly for me is 36.99$.

I've been shifted to EU servers. How much is it monthly now?????? Thanks!
It's all same price now. Should be $29.99. PM me your hrcid and I'll fix it.

I'm ID52 on S04 (US) and now S05 (EU)... How much will i've to pay monthly??? :D

Guys, I've tested EU server. It's good. For me, the only thing is that upload speed to Hotfile and Fileserve isn't as fast as US servers... So let's consider carefully before moving to EU!!!!!

I'm ID52 on S04 (US) and now S05 (EU)... How much will i've to pay monthly??? :D

Guys, I've tested EU server. It's good. For me, the only thing is that upload speed to Hotfile and Fileserve isn't as fast as US servers... So let's consider carefully before moving to EU!!!!!
It's the same price.

LEVAC, I'm ID52 on S05.

I'm using RDP-P2 and I've paid 36.99$ USD monthly. Now, I would like to change my type of service from RDP-P2 to RDP-P1 ($29.99 USD Monthly).
Could u please do it for me??? :)

[SOLVED]

Yes I dont want any euros ervers,hopefully replacement for S04 will be from US
waiting for details as well,need the server bad tomorrow.

Btw client area is down

so....

can you answer the above questions levac?
What time is it there? It's 6:00 PM here. Probably I hope we'll be able to send out the server infos. The delay was that our new EU server is bit of disappointment for the US clients that's why we've decided to instead move them to another US server. So now we've got two new servers, one in US and the other in EU. We'll move clients to EU on request only.

But unfortunately, the US server was just ordered yesterday. I'm still awaiting for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back