BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
catturabc.png

This is normal in your opinion?
NO!
and is also a U.S. servers!

In Firefox when you select some links right click you can't see "Download Links with IDM" in drop down menu anymore. Please fix it. (or maybe you can install newer version of IDM)

Your site is not working. So I can't open a ticket.

checking it, by the way, site's been up.

What about this?? Still not fixed!! I don't care about the site. Im only interested about that IDM problem.

Its not a big deal when you select 10 or 30 links. You can just highlight them and then a button shows up. But when you have 100-150 links its very annoying.

[SLIDE]http://leetleech.org/images/98522200520010994697.png[/SLIDE]

Brother would you mind checking out the NL RDP's seems they are extracting quite slow

What about this?? Still not fixed!! I don't care about the site. Im only interested about that IDM problem.

Its not a big deal when you select 10 or 30 links. You can just highlight them and then a button shows up. But when you have 100-150 links its very annoying.

I tried it, Uninstalled IDM CC, updated IDM, updated IDM CC with Firefox for v.4.0.1 but still it seems not to be working, still trying though to figure out what's the problem.

[SLIDE]http://leetleech.org/images/98522200520010994697.png[/SLIDE]

Brother would you mind checking out the NL RDP's seems they are extracting quite slow

Please stop using Two chrome's, two z-o-o-m uploaders at once and even running multiple browsers which leads to the problem of processing. So, minimal use = better performance and processing.

Glenn Server Can't connect

:(

Contacted the DC, waiting for their reply. Seems some issue's up with them at their side, should be back in a while.

KnowinGlenn
Kindly tell me can i download torrent from private torrent website like iptorrents.com
& any discount on USA & can i install sborg or rl for private use?
I wait for your reply & iam customer of knowinservers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back