Im gonna take it now!
It asks me for a promotional code, have you got any? Does it really mean anything, cheaper maybe?
Hello,
Please use this Promotion Code: 10%OFF
Thank you very much
Im gonna take it now!
It asks me for a promotional code, have you got any? Does it really mean anything, cheaper maybe?
I have put 5 of em in the Cart how do I remove them? I want only one.
EDIT: nvm got it
I can't download anything. I have premium account, but Jdownloader don't want to download anything. Install IDM please.
EDIT: I found IDM. Thanks
my rdp is desactivated without warning, and now I am without rdp.
can you please check my ticket #985266
Thx Arikarin
Next up is banning zoom uploader - although I have not had connection problems ever![]()
this is your response :
Sam Ranjan
Staff 18/05/2011 17:12 Hello imad,
Well as the server wasn't what we required so I guess the Head of the Department has cancelled the service with the DC. I Will be mailing you with your new details.
Please let us know if you need any other assistance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
but I can not stay without rdp, this problem started yesterday
lol , thank you
I think you forgot me
Hello,
My apologizes,
I didnt Forget you, Its just that Your nick on wjunction and our client base, didnt match.
Anyways let me know if you need any other info.
Thank you
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us