Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, whosoever having problems downloading with Fileserve, We have downloaded Fileserve manager to every Server, Try downloading and uploading from that because of Fileserve having current landing page errors.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply :D This is fine then for me as SSH is not needed. I'll put in an order tonight for the NL350 if there is any in stock ??

Thanks again

Good morning intensecool!

Im with a problem mate, i cant grab wupload or filesonic links, even having premium accounts with them using IDM, instead of files im getting the internet pages and i have inserted the right pass/user.

Thx for your time

Good morning intensecool!

Im with a problem mate, i cant grab wupload or filesonic links, even having premium accounts with them using IDM, instead of files im getting the internet pages and i have inserted the right pass/user.

Thx for your time
Both are working. Post problems with screenshot through support ticket.

hi do you have stock for NL 350 or 500 ?what are their prices and i dont want .206 server i want another server because there are lots of clients abusing that server.waiting for response

hi do you have stock for NL 350 or 500 ?what are their prices and i dont want .206 server i want another server because there are lots of clients abusing that server.waiting for response
Well, Server is going fine till now, If you had problem, rather posting here, you would have issued a support ticket for this.

mob dont teach me what to do.if you search for my older posts you can easily see my complaints about .206 lagging and simply dont want it again.and as a client i think i have the option to choose what i want.right?

@intensecool waiting for the prices and availablity for the stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back