Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not good, I'll have to request a refund then. :facepalm:
Please give me a refund, it's within 24 hours and I have a valid reason. The invoice number is in the above post. You will make $1.53 in the service fee from me right? It would be good if I could get that refunded as well because the server hasn't been set up yet. You have no right to charge the service fee from me. Thanks for understanding, I need the RDP right away that is why.

@searchy

I did not say the server is not setup yet, i said my NL servers are full atm, if i give you slots forcefully you will not get the performance and then i will get complaints from you and others and do not worry i am not going to take your money or fee and sit back.
Gimme 2 hours let me see if some slot gets free today, we will allot the first to you.

Regards

@intensecool
Ok, sorry if I'm impatient. You have great reviews and people vouching for you. The thing is that I'm a newbie and want to mess around with the RDP during the weekend while I have time.

@intensecool
2 hours is way past. Could you tell me when I will receive it if I'm going to get it at all? This is making me very fustrated. I want your service but only if it is good.

Update: I see my service is sheduled for 5/09/11. I bought it on 5/05/11. It takes four days for you to make any changes to your server? How do you offer quality support if you are that slow. I am not happy with the way things are right now. You make false promises and don't deliver on time.

Last edited:
@searchy

I told you 2 hours to check if any past slots gets empty but none of the slots went off.
Every client is renewing so i did not get any any slots and this is why can't give it to you.

I am not making any changes on the server, i am getting a new server not to overload the clients..
Your dates will be changed and you will be renewed on new dates only, you will not loose the dates.

@intersecool
I'd like an refund anyways because I've already ordered from InstantRDP.com. They gave me a live demo and good support.

Hmm i feel sad because it's like a slap in the face for old customers who have been paying 24$ monthly, now the price is still there, no discounts...:(

I wait now since 3 Days, Firefox and IDM are unuseable on your RDP Service i have written a Ticket but you have only reboot it...

Please clear this Errors i want to use the Service which i paid!!

Firefox and IDM combo package is just unusable ONLY on your slot, i confirmed its working on my end as admin and for other clients too, i have verified it from clients.

Is it possible for you to move to a new slot..??
Please confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back