Other BuyRDP.com - 16GB RAM, 200GB HDD, 1Gbps, Admin Encoding from 40 USD/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am using usa rdp of intensecool from a month encoding speed awesome and downloading speed is also awesome great service mate :)

BuyRDP.com - i7 870, 16GB RAM, 200GB HDD, 1Gbps Admin Encoding for 40 USD/month (USA)

Unbeatable Config on WJ for Encoding Servers.

We are SOLD OUT for the FIRST SERVER.
Second Server is already on its way,
16 NEW SLOTS OPENED.
i7 870, 16GB RAM, RAID 0, 200GB HDD, ADMIN ACCESS.
USA Location.

The servers have been ordered and paid for.
We are expecting them within 12 hours and once they are here , book your slots no provider lists i7 870 for the RDP, we will be the first one to provide this for encoding purpose.

Jdownloader or in that case JAVA is banned on my network all of it, except OVH server that's a beast i own. :D

NO JAVA, NO CPU ABUSE, else i don't want to add more clients on my banned lists.
@intensecool
I'm interested in your offer. I have some questions:
1. How I'm going to use Rapidshare Manager? It requires Java.
2. Admin access means that any user can see and delete my files?
3. What do you mean by CPU abuse? Encoding is allowed on low priority only?
4. Hotfile and Oron premium downloads are working?
5. How many users for your next server?
Thank you.

@intensecool
I'm interested in your offer. I have some questions:
1. How I'm going to use Rapidshare Manager? It requires Java.
2. Admin access means that any user can see and delete my files?
3. What do you mean by CPU abuse? Encoding is allowed on low priority only?
4. Hotfile and Oron premium downloads are working?
5. How many users for your next server?
Thank you.

@kovic.

You were a past client with me for 2 months, so no issues on the performance as usual.
Answers :

1. If you really need RS MANAGER, i will provide it for all clients as usual considering the server is really good, it should be manageable.
2.Admin access will be given for 24 hours only to configure apps and will be removed once its done.
3. About encoding, its FAIR USAGE policy for all , anyone trying to take complete CPU will be banned from the RDP without refunds.
4. It should be working with all i hope, though i will still confirm this.
5. The number of users will stay 8-9 each nothing more even though the server is with the heavy processor and 16GB RAM.

Just a notification, i am still accepting ORDERS @ 42 USD for the new upcoming servers.
Once i have them with me, rates will move up to 44 USD.
So, in case anyone is into this, please go ahead and pay for it before prices go up.
In case, it will go up in 24 hours for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back