(buying)need scenereleases editor account

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
you really think people will sell you an editor account on a top warez forum for $10 ?
If you do then you are very wrong.
From a site like that you can easily gain your $10 back & times it by 10 if not more, no chance anyone atal will sell you an editor account !

Dude i am just asking if someone could have more than one account on scenereleases, then they could sell me for the asking price, registration is closed now but it was open few months ago but i was such a fool that didnt apply that time..
you really think people will sell you an editor account on a top warez forum for $10 ?
If you do then you are very wrong.
From a site like that you can easily gain your $10 back & times it by 10 if not more, no chance anyone atal will sell you an editor account !

yes i am looking 4 that site

guyz i am a regular comments poster there but i want to create posts by that i need an editor accounts, ok if anyone not selling me i will have to wait for the registration to open again...

@Aryan, if the owner of scenereleases.info entrust you to be an editor, will you sell your account for $10 ?

sorry to say, but you're asking for something which is not for sale even for $100, if you feel that you're good enough to have the editor account, why don't you just mail them ? if you ever get it most likely it will be for free.

i fucking lol'd. Seriously do you even upload scene releases? Because from the thread i am sure you're a stupid noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back