Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Cheap VPS & New Domain Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

After a long time I am back on WJ .. I am planning to start a new project ... torrent site :)

So for that I am looking for a cheap VPS around 12-15 USD and domain suggestion as well ..

My requirements are
1. Tracker installation allowed
2. 2710 and 2711 port open
3. Nulled script allowed
4. Porn allowed
5. Host should accept debit card as I dont use any other service
6. Root access
7. Ssh enabled
8. Kvm virtualization
9. Windows/linux

For domain
I would need a unique domain name with torrent in it ...

I would really appreciate if anyone can help please

Thanks in advance


Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

__________________
Added after 13 Hours 48 minutes:

No one ???

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

4 comments

Have you found a vps yet? I am interested in a torrent tracker and was making one myself a year ago. Had even bought the tracker script but was not working correctly on some companies's vps.
 
Have you found a vps yet? I am interested in a torrent tracker and was making one myself a year ago. Had even bought the tracker script but was not working correctly on some companies's vps.

yes bro I have got the vps.. Do you still have the script with you ? I would appreciate if you can share the script with me ? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
Downloading
1,602
Messages
10
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom