Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Buying blogs, forums budget 3000$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all.

Looking for blogs and forums.

Can reply or PM me with your details.

Edit:

I'm not looking for 1000's of domains or thousands of 40$ sites.

I'm just looking for "a" blog/forum which gets atleast 15k/day of traffic.
 
Last edited:

4 comments

I wonder why do people nowadays just state their budget only. <_<

Please specify your requirements as well, excuse me to say that you're misleading people by writing that amount in your title.. Am I right? When someone PMs you will just offer him few dollars saying his traffic isn't that 'big' or something like that.

Even though, I don't mean to ruin your thread, I wanted to clear up a point, that's all. :))
 
Of course i want to buy a site with atleast 15k/day traffic.

I'm not looking for 1000's of domains or thousands of 40$ sites.

I'm just looking for "a" blog/forum which gets atleast 15k/day of traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
507
Messages
51
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom