Buying 3*/4*/5* rated site

Status
Not open for further replies.

only1_PO

Banned
Banned
Want to buy 3, 4 or 5 stars rated sites on Katz. I can only pay with ePassport or bank wire transfer. Possible to exchange for RS collector/premium account with points). Please send me offer on pm. Offers posted in this thread will not be considered (even if sent on pm too). Only real offers and your last price. Offers can be in euros or US dollars.

15 comments
so sites now adays are worth depending on how much they are rated in katz?

warez-bb.org << not rated, means it worth nothing!

@zibo, that is if rated. The worth value indeed does depend on the rating but that doesnt say non rated independent sites worth nothing.

If warez-bb was to submit to katz it would be 3* or 4* at max, because i doubt their pots are clean from that large community ;) Also they did an awesome job at modding phpbb.

zibo said:
so sites now adays are worth depending on how much they are rated in katz?

In this thread yea since they are wanting to buy 3*/4*/5* websites which is probably katz related at most ;) But if they said they wanted to buy a website with 300,000+ Unique visitors website than that will be the actual way I guess ;)

Well Gismo was offered $180 for Dirty Dingo a few months back and thats a 5* site lol ummm yeh we were like I don't think so pmsl

Why should someone give $1k+ for a website with illegal content?
With that amount you can buy a great legal site with good revenue.

When you buy a site you have to ask about traffic and revenue and not katz rank, or even google pagerank :)

5* = traffic :P
Seriously 5*'s get more than 15k-30k uniques a day depending on the site. (Although I dont have a 5* I have been told that thats what kind of traffic to expect if I was)

4*'s get 5k+ a day (Confirmed with my site)

I have a 5* site which I can easily get around $5,000 for.
Its 5* on katz, PR4 for google and has good ranking in google, I get around 35,000 uniques a day.

I had chanace to buy 4* site for 250$ a week ago. I almost sold my site for 350$ this summer. So m8 do not live in dreams to sell your site and buy an airplane or new porsche.
Also, I accept only realistic offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back