Buy Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) at Cheap Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornmad

Hello,

I can provide you with Virtual Credit Card (VCC) which can be used for variety of purposes online. These include:

PayPal Verification $7
eBay Verification $5
Shopping Online (Depending on the amount)
Buying Domains Online at GoDaddy

This card is not to be used for recurring or installment payments. This card can only be used for internet purchases. This card cannot be used for mail order or telephone order purchases.

Payment first!

msn - tushar_is_cool@hotmail.com

19 comments
i usually just buy a vanilla mastercard at 7-11....vcc the same thing? are you selling verifications? just curious how it works ;)
No its not a vanilla mastercard.

Its a Virtual Credit card which can be added to any paypal account to verify it..:)

Not that I am aware of, but you need to be careful with this kind of thing as paypal are stamping down on this kind of stuff VERY hard

Not that I am aware of, but you need to be careful with this kind of thing as paypal are stamping down on this kind of stuff VERY hard

if you use your paypal sensibly nothing will happen.I have been using paypal with vcc's since 4 years.No probs at all..

first time for everything ;)
Nopes , its safe.Ever heard of entropay ??it provides similar vcc's and entropay is accepted by paypal.:)

Now selling vcc's for Poker,Adult sites also..

Now also accepting Moneybookers..

still selling..:)

My vcc's work for every country , but payment has to be upfront.

In such cases you may ask your friends having verified paypal accounts to send the payment.

Can I buy for $5 man? I will send it as gift so that you wont be charged for the fee. PM me if you can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back