Burito.org | A Community for Uploaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMaldo

Banned
Banned
xknhva.gif

What is Burito?

Its a community for uploaders and everyone. We put focus on our goal and our members. We Allow members to post/share any uploads with a few rules
  • We have zero tolerance against leeched content
  • You May share your uploads containing your username in the file or as password
We want to build a unique community and I think its important to start from the beginning. We also have a unique feature that allow users to Set the amount of GB that they have Uploaded and also the Goal amount of GB they wish to upload, so they can keep track of their uploads. We work hard for our uploads and also appriciate our members uploads as our own.

Who are we? A small team that has been in the warez scene over two years. We are always looking for uploaders, We can't offer to many treats but the most important this is sharing isn't?
The forum is filled with small goodies that your can take full advantage as a registered member although our forum is 100% open to guests and will always be. Also not to mention that we are 110% ads free and hope to keep it that way. We are not here to provide a service and get something our it of, but we do this because we love it.

We have been open for about a week now and hope to be sticking around for a very long time and keep sharing with our loyal members as from the first day we starte to develop Burito.org

Sincerly Burito.org Dedicated Team
Greats to adi(blog.burito.org),Ram,mostwanted and the all the members make Burito Possible.

We are also hosted by Swedehost.net, Valid vBulletin License, Custom Style and Images.

2im5mpf.gif

10 comments
I LOVE the domain name...very catchy, and kind of funny. Your slogan it catchy as well.

As for your layout...
its very plain, and sorta dull.
Its like looking at a flower curtain...its nice and all, just nothing...spicy.
Try to add some bold colors, or something to make it stand out.
Your reply count takes the eyes away from the categories...which isn't a huge issue, but its almost like you are advertising the wrong thing.

Other than that, it is layed out well...you have the right strategy going, I think all you need is a new layout.

Easily a 8/10. Fix the layout, and I would give it a 9.5...for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back