BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem here :( :(
op0w5

I think you are doing it wrong. Check your links then try again.

Thank You for my Payment :D

You`re welcome. Tushavi here is your payment proof.

hey bullet ~
i haven get my payment ~

my id is venomkit1992

You`ll get it.

Last edited:
Yes you need to keep it open.

In the future you'll work on this to keep transfering files even if you close the browser ?

Sorry if I'm a lil' pushy

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:
still pending...
last 4 day...
nearly scam ?..

LOL .. you folks didn't get it? We make payments within 7 days after payout was requested. It was said in the first thread and also repeated many times.

hi admin...i still haven get my payment ~ already 7 days ~

my id : venomkit1992

You received your payment at least 3 times until now, you know that we pay! Please be patient, you will get your money. In our country is already Friday night and we can't go to bank and make a deposit.

so its scam??? sad to know :facepalm: already earn $1.30 I wanna see Alertpay Payment proof.

Please check the earlier posts in this thread, you will find a lot of payment proofs and people that say "admin, thanks for payment" and etc.

Thanks for Quick Reponse, I Hope You Pay the Peoples, Actually Simple Filehosts like you easily scamming peoples, I am sorry but i already lost $12.00 at Filekeen & $20.00 At Pyramidfiles, I Don't Wanna Say Because Xfilesharing Scripter Scamming With me Before, that means All are Scammers, But Its Better To See Alertpay payment Proof, I Already Seen PayPal One, But Can You Know Any Alertpay Payment Proof BU in this Thread????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back