BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still having problems with our paypal account, the limits aren't lifted even if we made all steps.

Who have alertpay but asked for payout with paypal, please mail us at admin[AT]bulletupload.com with your bulletupload username and alertpay email and we will send you the payment through ap.

If you don't have, then you will need to wait. Still your payments will be done before the 7 days will expire.
We hope that our pp account will be ready in 24h

We are still having problems with our paypal account, the limits aren't lifted even if we made all steps.

Who have alertpay but asked for payout with paypal, please mail us at admin[AT]bulletupload.com with your bulletupload username and alertpay email and we will send you the payment through ap.

If you don't have, then you will need to wait. Still your payments will be done before the 7 days will expire.
We hope that our pp account will be ready in 24h

I send mail to you,Thak you forward for payment:D

Hello
Welcome on Wj , My Q is ($40 PPD + 25% PPS + 20% from Referrals - 3in1)
3 in 1 Offer Always , Or You Will Change , What is Your Data center Location,

I Am Uploader And Webmaster I Own 5 Sites , And Earn Daily 30$ + Other Hosts

I send mail to you,Thak you forward for payment:D

Got your message. I'll forward your details immediately for the payment to be processed.

Please increase free user storage limit to 500GB and remove 'uploaded by' and 'download times' in download page.

We will upgrade the free users storage limit, but not that high, because the most of the users upload a lot of files by they don't link them, so the space is filled for nothing. Anyway we always upgrade users to premium if we see that they bring traffic (it isn't a limit they need to go, if they bring traffic to the files, the account will be upgraded)

About the 'uploaded by' and 'download times', that's a good idea, we will erase that.

Hello
Welcome on Wj , My Q is ($40 PPD + 25% PPS + 20% from Referrals - 3in1)
3 in 1 Offer Always , Or You Will Change , What is Your Data center Location,

I Am Uploader And Webmaster I Own 5 Sites , And Earn Daily 30$ + Other Hosts

thanks, and yes, this is the way that it will remain.
We don't own a data center, but we are hosting from localdata.us (their datacenter is in Bucharest, Romania but they also have servers in Chicago, usa )

Hey
Can you please add Liberty Reserve to payment method ? That would be awesome ... sooo awesome , none of these filehosts have that :)

Please add it , i will join only for this case :)
( im sick of paypal , webmoney and alertpay )

Hey
Can you please add Liberty Reserve to payment method ? That would be awesome ... sooo awesome , none of these filehosts have that :)

Please add it , i will join only for this case :)
( im sick of paypal , webmoney and alertpay )

Sorry we can't do it. We work only with the populars , and as I know people use "Liberty Reserve" as payment processor for their websites more than sending/receiving money to people. Don't know .. we will look into it but don't promise anything

pls increase group D !!!!!!!!!

Can't do it because we get no premium sales, no money for ads, nothing..

Is paypal payment okayed?

Paypal is now OK.

can we buy premium by account balance?

and

id:asra1119 for premium, thx

Yes you can by from your account balance.

------------------------------

Announcement: Paypal is now ok, all payments are done!

You said about group D
Can't do it because we get no premium sales, no money for ads, nothing..
but how can you pay me if my all downloads are from group D ? is that mean that you will not pay me in this cause ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back