BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second payment... Hope you put again 250 kb/s for free user please!

pixel.gif

scr_emailTopCorners_580wx13h.gif
pixel.gif
Bullet Upload sent you $37.48 USD

Transaction ID: VB99492PN253122YDear Petrut Alexandru,
Bullet Upload sent you a payment of $37.48 USD.
Note from Bullet Upload:

What are you doing?

Every day you delete 30-40 files, although I have a premium-account and the files are Non-Adult.

This is pointless.

I don't believe that even if I get paid its been past 7 days

It's hard for us now because our alertpay account is blocked and we are doing all payments through paypal (too many) and we are experiencing difficulties, but all of you will get paid.

Also we have a lot of work to do, we are working 24/7 along with our friends from http://LocalData.eu (our hosting provider) to solve the speed issue (we have big speed when downloading/uploading directly from all europe & usa on our servers, but not throgh the bulletupload interface) and it's almost done, I believe that you noticed the good changes.

What are you doing?

Every day you delete 30-40 files, although I have a premium-account and the files are Non-Adult.

This is pointless.

We delete everyday only expired & reported files, but yesterday we deleted more files by mistake. Our dmca agent misspelled a file he had to delete and a lot of files has been deleted until we noticed and stopped the process (only for some users, not all).

We are sorry about this and we encourage you and anyone else who their files have been deleted yesterday to contact us with your username and file names(so we can check) and you will be compensated with premium membership.

Yeah thanks for the payment but seems you guys have to many problem for me as I need alertpay I just used my old paypal account for now but I'll pass on your site thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back