Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

BrowserShots

Status
Not open for further replies.
header_name.png


Browser
Shots

Check Brwoser Compatibility, Cross Platform Browser Test


​
 

6 comments


Kind of an old post to bring up...maybe a new thread is warranted.

I use this tool myself, but they're really slow, I've considered of setting up my own browsershots - after all it is open source.

I don't think their is many out there...and would be all out of pocket and don't see how you would make any money unless you also created a website with advertisements; Reason why I say 'unless' is because I think you can become a mirror for browsershots, but not sure what you get out of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
Gaming
16,012
Messages
3,075
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom