Boycott Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3_Narcissist

Banned
Banned
The creators of the most highly anticipated game of 09' have screwed the PC community by not giving us any dedicated server files... in lamens terms... NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER which we all dearly love because it's fun as hell. We've been waiting for what feels like a f*cking eternity to play this but will not put up with this bullshit.

Console gamers i know you don't care but If you believe in fighting, fight for this god damn it, fight for what's right, cancel your pre-orders and f*ck InfinityWard up the ass with not falling for their propaganda and bullshit besides look at that UK price WTF. They f*cked us over... what's to say they won't do the same to you later down the road. Put these f*ckers out of business by not buying this game.

boycott2.gif

The online petition, make sure you sign it ;)
http://www.petitiononline.com/dedis4mw/petition.html

29 comments
WTF :O

No multiplayer in Call of Duty Modern WarFare 2

I must be dreaming.

i was waiting for this thing for like a year. :'(:'(:'(

I hope the xbox360 one has online play,
I only have the xbox360 to play COD games online :'(

Mabee it has something to do with all the trainers and bots for the PC versions.

Yea, if it doesn't have online play I will download the PC version and play offline and pay $0 for it.

The only reason I buy xbox360 games is for online play and dont want to get banned from xbox live.

OMG are you serious!?!?

The ONLY reason I went out and pre-ordered 2 copies was to be able to get keys to PLAY IT MULTIPLAYER!

This sucks....

I'll be making a post about this on my site -_-

Where does it say that there won't be any multiplayer?! Read and think about it before you post anything (although I doubt you created this petition - its still a matter of thinking)

By not giving you any dedicated server files means that you won't be able to host your own online match on your server - in other words:you select that you want to play online, you choose what kind of game: Free4all, hardcore, capture the flag ect. and the MW2 server chooses which match you'll join and that will be mostlikely the match that has the most players waiting ect.

They've just made it the same as a console version - on the xbox/ps3 you also aren't able to choose which match you'd like to join

PS that doesnt change the fact that I'd support their decision: Modern Warfare was a huge success due to PC gamers and their own hosting option = having clan vs clan championships

Rofl. It will have multiplayer. The issue is that it will be a system like on consoles - no support for dedicated servers. Which sucks. But I don't care since I'm not buying it in any case.

I just read the official post now, They do clearly explain there will be online multiplayer but just with more restrictions, so you would automatically be set up with players at your rank etc..

That dosn't seem to bad now, I mean I often did get tired spawning and then getting headshotted with a 9mm pistol from 3km's away by some Nazi Zombie player with at like level "Don't fuck with me"

I love playing with people on both shit and better levels than myself because if you play against good people you are only getting better. i've played clans of 10th prestiges and still bet them with my clan :P

Btw, their match making system will kill the the clan scene for that game aswell as the modding scene (custom maps etc). PC games just needs dedi's, it's the way it has always been. Match making belongs to the consoles where people are often stupid enough to pay for a few extra maps AKA DLC.

no they mean, they dont want to release their dedicated server files as in Private Servers. So it still means you will get online but not private servers. Dont worry about it.
I mean habbohotel,maplestory, runescape never released their server files and they got private servers. Just a matter of time

EDIT:neverfuckingmind i read they said no online for pc. fuck the police

The creators of the most highly anticipated game of 09' have screwed the PC community by not giving us any dedicated server files... in lamens terms... NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER which we all dearly love because it's fun as hell. We've been waiting for what feels like a f*cking eternity to play this but will not put up with this bullshit.

Console gamers i know you don't care but If you believe in fighting, fight for this god damn it, fight for what's right, cancel your pre-orders and f*ck InfinityWard up the ass with not falling for their propaganda and bullshit besides look at that UK price WTF. They f*cked us over... what's to say they won't do the same to you later down the road. Put these f*ckers out of business by not buying this game.

boycott2.gif

The online petition, make sure you sign it ;)
http://www.petitiononline.com/dedis4mw/petition.html

fuck you, what have you done for me? cod4 has given my 16 days (actual time spent playing cod4) worth of fun.

I pre-ordered at 2 stores and I'm gonna play the game if its the last thing i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back