VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I will try to get some more information from our techs about the downtime, I will update you asap.

I personally think it's a datacenter/network issue since all our servers are not reachable.

Regards

The network outage today was due to a fault on a rack, unfortunately I have been tending to a personal family matter today so it has been in the hands of my technicians, I will get more information and post an update shortly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

@Deadmau5 open aticket please bud so we can have your issue fixed.
@n0name Open a ticket, if you are who i think you are, your OS is offline as the result of a failed OS reload.

Hello,

This is a sales thread not support thread so it isn't actively monitored please use the ticketing system but here goes.

@roseforlove upgrading hardware on what nodes?
@Jayzzy Not sure why you are under the impression any data is lost ? give me an IP to work from ?
@Mahaj Again refer to tickets?

@Jayzzy Please don't make false accusations, your VPs / cPanel / WHM has not been deleted in anyway at all.

@Onessa What crash ? you keep giving staff verbal abuse but yet you are not even on the right track. The only issue was with the motionite servers what gives you the right to "Blame" this on us ? we took over Motionite because of their issues and to try help them and alleviate the problems on their clients which we successfully did.

Ive been with then for roughly a week, and i gotta say their servers are epic, havent had a downtime and the speed is just unbelievable.

Thread cleaned on request - This is not a support thread!

If you need support use the hosting support system
either WHMCS support, live chat or email.

its been 2 days no and they just asking me samething on tickets , all they can do is give me my backups which they arent right now

its been 2 days no and they just asking me samething on tickets , all they can do is give me my backups which they arent right now

Again, Your VPS was restored, Backups are on the server, we have answered every question you have had, unfortunately we cannot tell you in many other ways the same thing, So of course it will get repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back