previewuh.png

Pricing:
Stock Skin (No Javascript) = $25
Stock Skin + Javascript = $30
Copyright/Backlink Removal = +$40 to Total
Custom Color = +$10 to Total
Custom Banner = +$20 to Total
Skin Contents

After you have bought the skin you are not allowed to resell it or claim it as your own.

Demo:
BluEVO (No Javascript)
BluEVO + Javascript

Update Information:
We care about the skins we make so if I'm not 100% satisfied with an aspect of the skin I may decide to update it. I may also decide to update the CSS to CSS3 once everybody starts using updated browsers. :P I will also accept requests to change or update/fix parts of the skin from buyers and the community if it seems like it will improve the way the skin looks by everybody. Please don't confuse the requests with a request for custom graphics if that makes any sense.

Payment via Paypal Only

Contact me by sending me a WJunction Private Message

52 comments
I'm not going to just give out the xml unless you show proof that you can code it for vb4.
Also I realize this skin was ripped and a bunch of sites have the ripped version which does not come with the PSD files.

Said to hear that it's ripped Exel, anyway I love that theme :)
xNetworkz got also ripped, but see it from both sides.
Negative = Your site/theme is available for free to download.
Postive = People love your site/theme, you are popular :P

Can I get this skin in custom colors? Make it Silver and Black or Blue, Make it say Reversed Gaming and I want it with NO JS, how much would that cost?

Said to hear that it's ripped Exel, anyway I love that theme :)
xNetworkz got also ripped, but see it from both sides.
Negative = Your site/theme is available for free to download.
Postive = People love your site/theme, you are popular :P

Yeah my first public sale skin was worthwhile to rip :P

Can I get this skin in custom colors? Make it Silver and Black or Blue, Make it say Reversed Gaming and I want it with NO JS, how much would that cost?

Contact me on msn. chris@chrixel.com so we can talk more about what you want.

Exel
im sorry to say as i look at your skin closer i notice some things

ill have to find the 2 skins that images are from but i know where to find them

ok first issues

Buttons:
captureke.png

From another Skin

Second issue:

capturvuv.png

i know are from another skin cause like me your missing 1 of the letters and you have ddble flaming hot like SBR so these also from another skin same issue with show thread button.

3rd issue:

[slide]http://saveimg.net/images/capturmtm.png[/slide]

same as first issue same colors and nav bar style as a older skin

only real change to skin is banner and text is edited White rather then the Blue

Exel
im sorry to say as i look at your skin closer i notice some things

ill have to find the 2 skins that images are from but i know where to find them

ok first issues

Buttons:
captureke.png

From another Skin

Second issue:

capturvuv.png

i know are from another skin cause like me your missing 1 of the letters and you have ddble flaming hot like SBR so these also from another skin same issue with show thread button.

3rd issue:

[slide]http://saveimg.net/images/capturmtm.png[/slide]

same as first issue same colors and nav bar style as a older skin

only real change to skin is banner and text is edited White rather then the Blue

Those buttons I made were from another skin that I made for myself awhile back. They seemed to match pretty well so I used them. Those flaming letter icons are from blackstream? I didn't think making my own would be worth the time since small icons and misc images are the most annoying part of a skin. For the navbar, I took parts of the code from the bluefox and editted it plus added my own bits including the hover effect.

I've been busy lately, eso. The next update on the skin will include new buttons and maybe some css3 effects instead of javascript. Probably an updated, more stylish postbit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back