Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Blogging website for others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to create a blogging website for other people, based on Wordpress. They could sing up, select their subdomain name (it would be good if they would be able to add their fully qualified domain name also), and start adding posts.


It would be good if I could add any of the Wordpress plugins / themes etc. Is something like this possible? I think it should be, but I am not sure if something like this is readily available on the Net. I was looking at Buddy Press, but I am not sure if this is exactly what I need (it is more like a social blogging software, like Tumblr, and not regular blogging site).


What would be the best way to do it?


Thank you.
 

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Member · Joined
13
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom