Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Well wouldn't really make much of a difference imo, since everytime somebody gets scammed, they make a HUGE thread about it and everybody replies and thus figure out who the scammers are.

But I see your idea, go ahead maybe.

This sounds like a pain in the ass to manage from a staff point of view. Katz have it posted someplace where they don't take responsibility for scammers. By making this list they would be taking responsibility.

EDIT: katz post about not taking responsibility.
Disclaimer:
WJunction and/or Katz Network are not liable or responsible for any transaction made. We are only providing means to enable webmasters and users to trade amongst themselves.
So if a member who Katz whitelisted scammed somebody their could be serious shit and their's already enough drama around here.

I still think we have to get the iTrader mod for vBulletin :) that would solve all needs and katz wouldn't be responsible (they never are actually since it's your own choice).

It's like when you get scammed you blame paypal lol :D

1 month ago they promised iTrader... and i still see no iTrader... whats the delay?

(about this thread, its unnecessary when we get the iTrader, we can just look at the positive/negative feedbacks for the hosting company through iTrader)

How bout i manage it instead of staff? you can PM all the info to me, etc
That way Katz is in no way responsible
I spend an hour or two on this site every day and that should be enough time.
Still, id prefer that staff did do it because itd be official, etc

I don't see a point in a scam list as if someone has scammed someone then they should be banned instead of looking at a list to see if a guy is a known scammer.

they hardly get banned tho?
i think anyway, i aint been at the site much and when someone complains about scamming i dont see em banned to often. Although i guess that is because they dont have proper evidence

I don't see a point in a scam list as if someone has scammed someone then they should be banned instead of looking at a list to see if a guy is a known scammer.

Yep, that's true but...I think this is a good idea. Someday, somebody will see the cheater real name, user name, email posted on this list.

Yeah thatd be good idea, you have there email, msn/aim/yahoo etc and the if your ever doing a deal with anybody you can jsut check that list to make sure there not a scammer/ or that they are trusted

Hey,

I don't have the authority to accept or make this official, however if an admin does not reply I'll bring this up in the staff section.

Thanks.

Hey,

Since we've got more ''scammers'' on WJ, you can make the list & I'll sticky it and post that its official. If you don't want to make the list I shall (Just PM me if you don't want to).

P.S Admins are a lil too busy so I have to approve this myself.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back