BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new here, a year using the Bitshare but my rank always bronze. I want to upgrade. Can you help me?

user name: bznesm
hey bitshare only for reall posteur not for spamming ... if you want get this rank .. just work very hard ..

When I try to use remote upload from my Filesonic account, it doesn't work, it gives me this error: Unable to login in your Account

My account is premium in Filesonic and my Remoteupload settings are correct...
filesonic block ip of bithare
would you mind adding alertpay as payment option ?
AlertPay will not work with us, they are against Filehosting Sites. Until we solve this problems, there will be no news about this matter.

Last edited:
what happened?

k8hhw.png

i cant add sites in "my sites" section, pm sended

I have the same problem, I have contacted their support but of course they don't answer.

And I am not able to use web upload with Firefox, web upload works fine with IE and Chrome though, I have contacted them about it, no answer... These guys are very pro...

I was thinking about using BitShare as main host now that all other good hosts closed their affiliate program, I have changed my mind...

no one answer me!
WTF? Do you expect, BitShare will answer you that you can upload Warez? Of course they can't answer you that question, it is not allowed and they delete every file with a DMCA request. If they wouldn't, they could shake hands with Kim Dotcom / Schmitz and the other MU guys :facepalm:

so is bitshare really paying for premium sales?

pregg: Your files have been deleted, because you had more DMCA then Files. It is forbidden.

titousek: Yes, too funny this guys. :)

MaX.: Read the first thread, we have PPS.

Our Service will remain, you can join always our website.

abcxyz: You are right. But no need to blame our service scam in the public, we solve the bugs now.

We find today some errors with the sales counting and download stats adding (not revenue), this is due to the recent change of our system at the weekend. This problems will be solved asap.

So, premium account which i sold will be counted or not? I hope you will fix it soon and upgrade download speed for free user is 200kbps, 75kbps so slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back