BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
- BS2BS Upload - Copy BitShare Links via Remoteupload. You will get 30 % of earnings,
Original Uploader 70 %. This means, you will get money if people copy your files!!

this is really fantastic, had been done by duckfiles

as I know you do not accept XXX ?

Remote Uploading has been the biggest problem with bitshare. I do not know why they do not consider it seriously.
I accept they got huge traffic after megaupload and filesonic scandal. So it was tough to handle that. Allmost every file host faced the same situation but they got rid of that soon. But bitshare still struggling. :D

Our remoteupload queue is emtpy, there is no problem.
If your links dont go through, its not our problem. They are blocked or your servers are making problems.

mopar546: You are right, thats why we will just ignore stupid questions. They need to learn reading. ;)

@Bitshare. You never accept this. Same file gets uploaded on other hosts and gets failed on bitshare.
You says that our file may not be accepted but same file gets uploaded after few hours.
You are just impossible man. It is not a good way to treat.

I uploaded 2 files 1 Hour ago and they got uploaded @ 8.2 MBPS speed. Now i try to upload another file and gets failed every time. its a direct link. So it can not be a problem of other server as Bitshare Mentioned.

BitShare Payout!!!!!

Why don you answer on my mails?

I send the message over "contact us" option about my payout, in settings I accidentally added as payout details my mail for webmoney and requested a payout. Now it says completed and no money anywere... please contat me!

e8ab5d8e7c.png

How it could go on something that dont exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back