BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bitshare
video files are not being converted anymore for 3 days now, no response from PM or site support, regret i just got premium

jaapo: If you contact us, post us your username. Otherwise we ignore you.

You got terminated, because you were uploading copyrighted files.

seiya93: It has gone temporary sleep.

Uribelo: Files are deleted if we get reports. Easy as that.

jaapo: If you contact us, post us your username. Otherwise we ignore you.

You got terminated, because you were uploading copyrighted files.

What is this man?! i upgrade to premium, ask for support (also i did post my username) and you terminate my account? no class.:facepalm:

Hello Bitshare Sir.

I Am Unable 2 Access My Bitshare Account Page.

Code:
http://bitshare.com/myaccount.html

It's Saying..

''We are sorry, but an error occured.
Please try again later!''

Please Fix.

Regards.

It's not just you.I get the same thing.
No make money page & now no account page & no straight answer from bitshare about the affiliate program since the make money page was removed.
I"m trying to decide whether or not to upload anymore files right now.

Considering everything that has happened since everyone started dropping their affiliate programs it's only natural for us to be concerned.
All it would take is a little reassurance from bitshare to put everyone's mind at ease.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply.That's all I needed to hear.:))

Like I said,I'm sure you understand why people were getting nervous, considering recent events.

Again,thanks for responding.

Bitshare,it's not just him.That page still doesn't work for me either.I get the same message Bigg Boss does.
There must be a glitch somewhere.

Last edited:
Here It Is..

d2c2abf7d3.png

WTF!! BITSHARE WHY YOU CLEAN MY ACCOUNT TODAY 10GB IN FILES, YESTERDAY MORE THAN 800GB :O

And you delete me file private not public, DCMA not are posible reason!! I hope this are a bug or issue :facepalm:

And my account all time are premium :'(

bitshare answer me :facepalm: I send pm too :O

Third message and not response bitshare, I was beginning to promote you a serious filehost and recommending buy premium in your site, but why you delete all my files fuc.... shit :facepalm: and avoid response X-(

Can someone tell me how to use remote upload ? I've never tried using it anywhere before.
I was trying to remote upload from uploading.com to bitshare but I can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back