BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
scoopcelebrity: Please forward me your Email via PM.

vadaaaa: Again, you used 100 vouchers to extend your account until 2022 and sold accounts in some forum. Many users reported this to us, so we suspended you and your friends.

7up: You can not rename the extension of a file.

I didn't sold any account, have you any proof about that I can send you my paypal history they used my screen for cheating.

Hi BitShare, I'm Vietnamese Translator. I've finished my job one week ago, but i haven't got my money.
No money, no message, no email...
Reply me soon!

Thank you.

tnx for your sympathy!!!
they didn't mention any restriction in their Voucher Code Releases! how should i know this will lead my account to be disable!! Pls Bitshare consider this one more time! i just add 4 month...

Mention what???? Greedy people get rewards like that...Why cant u upload and earn points and then u can extent the account for any period or if u are a true uploader...ask Bitshare support to make you premium...
I am on premium already and used just 1 voucher to extend the account of my friend for 1 Month.

Dont return the accounts of these greedy people bitshare...lol...Let them learn a lesson so that others will learn too...lol

Mention what???? Greedy people get rewards like that...Why cant u upload and earn points and then u can extent the account for any period or if u are a true uploader...ask Bitshare support to make you premium...
I am on premium already and used just 1 voucher to extend the account of my friend for 1 Month.

Dont return the accounts of these greedy people bitshare...lol...Let them learn a lesson so that others will learn too...lol

Greedy People!? LOL! Just Shut The F...!
What The hell do you care?! :D
Bitshare if you don't Return my account that's ok but pls check your pm! you tell me i add years to my acc but i just add 4 month! i can pay for those month if it's possible!

hahaha....why this please and all...Now dont bleed and plead...please check my pm...i will do this..i will do that...u have been f***ed bu dude...dont justify ur greedy work.

Edit
U are greedy because many other people would have been able to use those vouchers...but shame on u and people like u...who wants to eat everything all alone...and end up Vomiting...which u r doing now..

i didn't know you become bitshare supporter to answer replays of this topic!
you know you sound ridicules right?! :D So Pls don't Embarrass your self with these Bu..Hit Replays! i won't reply again back so don't Choke yourself!! =)
Bitshare i wait for you answer!
tnx

Keep begging...pleading....and waiting.I am loving it infact
Bitshare supporter??...indeed i am...they are a good host...if u are nt a bitshare supporter..wht ur a$$ is doing here...Keep begging dude...u deserve such kind of treatment by File hosts...
Opps ur User name also begins with G...Just matching ur Greedy act...lmao

i didn't know you become bitshare supporter to answer replays of this topic!
you know you sound ridicules right?! :D So Pls don't Embarrass your self with these Bu..Hit Replays! i won't reply again back so don't Choke yourself!! =)
Bitshare i wait for you answer!
tnx

See who has replied again....Greedy again...have some self control dude...Keep smiling and stay withing the fence...and wait for Bitshare for a Judgement.:P

All those points you guys saved would easily allow you to extend your account year after year until 2050 or beyond. There's really no need to exploit the voucher "bug" and subject yourselves to possible account ban.

hello bitshare, can I know how long i should wait to get my money? requested on 10-1-2011
[SLIDE]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_vzcNJDSqn2k/TTLF3qSNGCI/AAAAAAAAIFM/9fZIryH_vNY/Untitled-1.jpg[/SLIDE]

there is any chance you can provide a rapidleech upload plugin? only the upload plugin..
I think will help you.. i can only find plugin that i have to pay..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back