BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fileserve4u: Sorry, money was send already. If you dont accept it, we can not resend it.

Thracian: If you are active, yes. But you are not.

samipk: Just upload the file and hit it. If you can not recognize it, you do something wrong. :)

We added 2 new languages. We decided to keep the promo 1 week more! Hurry up, before its over.

fileserve4u: Sorry, money was send already. If you dont accept it, we can not resend it.

Why ?
You send money to me but my acc limit . I don't receive money and money refund to you. Why U can't resend me ?
Fileserve can't pay me . FS hold and pay me next week .
Please help me !
78$ of you can't lose !!!!

automatic payment mode

Hallo Bitshare,

Pls give us some information about the automatic payment of yours, because I exceeded the limit of 20$ and still not paid. I have done all the necessary adjustments in my settings for this purpose and I have premium account.

Also, give some instructions about the day that you usually make your payments in automatic mode and if a free user can use it.

Thnks in advance for your help

hello bitshare please upgrade premium for upload

ID: 2011-01-01 xindihoc 446 xxxx $ xxxxx $
2010-12-13 norival1992 2037 xxxx $ xxxxx $

samipk: Just upload the file and hit it. If you can not recognize it, you do something wrong. :)

no mate i am not doing anything wrong i even verified that the file is accessable by clicking the link provided and even the text is exact, i still get this error
Website could not be verified - please choose one of the following methods to verifiy your site.

this is not my first time that i am adding site to filehosts so i know what i am doing

yes I know. adress is correct

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection closed by server
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection closed by server
Error: Could not connect to server

@7Up:

I know what you mean. Too bad we don't get commissions for them. Even if we do, it's only enough to buy candies :D

Past 30 days I had 27 referrals. Yesterday I had 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back