BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bitshare, payment recibed some minutes ago.
Payment requested on January 2nd, paid on January 6th.

13530474739667356018.png

i was not initially using bitshare and i thought i declined one of there premium requests but started using it after Silent hunter told me to , have to say getting good downloads and its good for free users as well

Can you add more url for remote uploading? 20 is way to little, filesonic have 200 and fileserve too...

I believe it's 45.

Talk about remote upload, there seems to be a lot of "Failed" attempts lately. I have to restart each manually, sometimes serveral times.

Oh yeah, it also has a lot of them stuck in "processing"....

^I think 20 is for free user and 45 for premium. hope it will stay that way or people might abuse it if they set higher which will affect us directly.

yeah, remote upload seems has many 'Failed' and have to restart again and again recently. please fix it.

I think I started having these problems no more than 48 hours ago. I remembered using RU a few days ago and it was quite smooth. At the time I transferred about 100 GB from Fileserve to Bitshare and around the same time as today - all went well. Today, I started another RU session but there were too many "failed" and "processing" that I stopped RU.

I don't know how to present proof to you. The problems are intermittent and each failed file will eventually finish after numerous restarts. But I did leave one file right now that is still stuck at "processing". You can access my account and see for yourself.

I have to go out now. I will return a few hours from now to see if the file is still stuck in processing....

PS. Those files that are stuck in processing will required to be deleted and re-added into RU. Very tedious work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back