BitShare Challenge - New Rates: $ 45 per 1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
adca8623d3.jpg

I'm not receive my money. BitShare please give reasons.

You want money, do not play anymore bitshare! no money paid! Tell the truth --->banned ? That this nobody bitshare download anymore! As $ 20 to buy headstones for bitshare !

I can just tell you guys, stay away from BitShare!

Why?

*No customer service
*they bann people who are telling the truth
*they are doing nothing for their users, I told them a few months ago to add AlertPay, till today nothing.

There are many other better services guys ;)

Hi BitShare,

I can't receive your complete payment over one months could you please help to check this issue. Thanks.

account name: tptbqin
payment request date: 2011-09-01 22:13

Say "no" with BITSHARE!

icon1.gif

Why?

*No customer service
*they are doing nothing for their users, I told them a few months ago to add AlertPay, till today nothing.

say great!:sun::facepalm:

Hi BitShare,

I can't receive your complete payment over one months could you please help to check this issue. Thanks.

account name: tptbqin
payment request date: 2011-09-01 22:13

I still waiting too, payment from 8-sep-11, 1 month and nothing.

please check user: sarmil01 X-(

Why?

*No customer service

that's right, I'm waiting for 2 weeks now.
Oron same too, I must talking to much to get payout, and they only pay 50% from my earning.
It's need talking via ICQ and process up to 2 weeks, then oron pay 50%.

I still waiting too, payment from 8-sep-11, 1 month and nothing.

please check user: sarmil01 X-(
According to the website
5. Payouts are done every week automaticly, or betwen 7 Days manually. You can choose and change this at the settings.

Its misspelled that way on the website..... :(

If you are a user of this forum you would know that it usually takes up to 7-14 Business Days at the most. So if you have payments from the 8th, you should of gotten it last week.

Theres no news updates informing the users about the delayed payment which makes me think they want people to stop using them all together. Nothing wrong with a simple explanation. But if you go without informing users, SCAM will be the first thing that pops to mind. Why would you want SCAM to be associated with your website?

mcafee, mopajomo: Contact us via Website about this issue. State from where you try and what speed you get and what you get before.

Lekros: 200-400 is enough for platinum ranks. The most important is sales.

mcafee: Read my other message

mopajomo: From where you have remoteupload issues? Contact us via Website for urgent messages.

jav4teen: Let me remind you about my warning. Talking bad about our service without any reason, will result in termination of account. Your payment is not affected.

Th3KiNG: Contact them, not us. We dont change anything.

trungnhut: Webmoney is done in 2 days.

phamphi: Your downloads are good, but sales very bad. At least 2 sales each week and you are platinum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back