Bit-HDTV , The Remarkable Source Of The HD Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightNight

Banned
Banned
Bit-HDTV , The Remarkable Source Of The HD Visions

bnbnbnbn.png

Bit-HDTV is one of the most impressive trackers in the BitTorrent world. It has thousands of files and more than about 20 thousand members If you’re after all the latest HD Visions at great speeds from a tracker that’s really easy to seed back at look no further you’re home. It contains most of the scene stuff pulse local encoders who provides alot of exclusives in superb quality.…In addition BHD also contains a large collection of full blue-rays which are ready to burn and watch, so if you’re looking to build your HD library , then its the perfect start . The only downside for me is I prefer great trackers with a more community feeling and a safety feeling …but if you’re purely after downloads this is the place to be.

BHD has a glassy layout and categories for HD contents:

ctctctctct.jpg

bhbhbhb.jpg

The forum contains alot of infos about encodes stuff , releases date , hardware,software .... etc .

General Forums:

fifififif.jpg

Tutorial Subsection:

asasasasasae.jpg

BHD uses a ratio system that restricts your download rights depending on your download and upload status.in a way it’s for the best because it forces you to learn how to maintain a decent ratio, share with others and keep on high speeds :)

clclclclc.jpg

There’s the usual user classes based on ratio, amount uploaded and how long you’ve been a member.

stststst.jpg

Overall this is an enjoyable tracker where I’m sure its a good choice for the Hight Definition Quality Addictions .

+ Check the main topic for more info

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=70036#post70036

Details :

Type Of Availables : Accounts & Invites
Price of one : 5 Euro
E-mail To Order : xlightnightx@live.com

11 comments
Today Im Giving Out Invites To Bit-HDTV In Exchange for Rapidshare 1 month acc

1 Invite To Bit-HDTV = 1 Month Rs Account

Limited Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.