Other BestRdp.in - 1 Gbps, 100GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth,Remote Desktops from $13/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he forget to say hotfile is baned , jdownloader or another downloaders is also banned (this is first time when i see downloaders is banned) only ftp (fillezilla) and IDM can be used ... Also if anywon report ur ip (uploader ip) i mean any forum for DMCA they will ban you be carefoul this rpd is not for uploaders :)

so he forget to say hotfile is baned , jdownloader or another downloaders is also banned (this is first time when i see downloaders is banned) only ftp (fillezilla) and IDM can be used ... Also if anywon report ur ip (uploader ip) i mean any forum for DMCA they will ban you be carefoul this rpd is not for uploaders :)

Yes Hotfile premium Download Banned & JDownloader Not Allowed in RDP`s ! We Shud Comply with USA DMCA there Are 3 chances

Since our(some) servers are based in the US, we comply with the DMCA policy.
We will remove your files if your files are reported in the DMCA mail to us. You have 3 chances to stop repeating the notice,
the 3rd will get your account removed without a refund.

DMCA mostly happens when you download a torrent from a public tracker.
If you are using well-known and safe private trackers for torrents and only downloading or uploading to well-known file hosts,
you shouldn't have this problem. We do this to serve you better.

Hotfile Upload Works ;)

Last edited:
Amazing RDP.

-> Review

No Lag in Connection to RDP.
Amazing Upload Speeds to FS/FSC/MU.

Amazing Torrent Speeds (Download and Upload).
I got my RDP in 10 Minutes after Payment, So fast.

Looks pretty awesome, hope it stays that way. I vouch for him.

636d5d.png

Last edited:
Amazing RDP.

-> Review

No Lag in Connection to RDP.
Amazing Upload Speeds to FS/FSC/MU.

Amazing Torrent Speeds (Download and Upload).
I got my RDP in 10 Minutes after Payment, So fast.

Looks pretty awesome, hope it stays that way. I vouch for him.

Thanks for Review Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back