Best way to earn money from my site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quast

Hi

I have site that sharing movies subtitles, over 50 visitors daily, i using wordpress software, all files size under 1mb, now i want to earn money so what you advice me to do ? what's the best way to show advertisement in my site ?

www.alkendy.net

please don't be shy and tell me what you have in your brain =P~

11 comments
well 50ct by 50hits is a very good cpm (or every user has to click on the ads which i highly doupt)

try making money if your site has some thousands hits a day. (better ten thousands)

sorry ^^
tough but fair
if you put ads on your site, that has enough revenue to get a little bit earning, you'll probably loose a lot of users.
and for starting it's better to get new people than to earn from it.
if you're big enoughit's not a problem to add advertisement-tags. ^^

you need more traffic to your site, try starting with easy way, social networks fb, twitter etc.

After that you need backlinks and seo.. how old is your site?

edit : i just visit your site, what language is this btw?

maybe for this kind of site is a good idea to add search option... i didn't see that option.

Can you please guys stop asking those ridiculous questions!

To be clear to all of the beginners, no will teach you his secrets about how he is really earning from internet. To get money, i think you should be smart a little bit ^_^. You need to think about a rare idea and convert it to a real idea and from this success comes. People may advice you away to go through, but no one will tell you how "exactly" they earn the money they get. Many of the answers above are good for you to start with. However you can bring another ways by "yourself" to help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back