Best Warez Site For VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://warez-centre.com has the best ive seen ;) others are too cluttered and un moderated which leads to tons of dead links and spam at a certain point. w-c vip is an elite unit with ftp 1 link downloads and a unique interface with that, also tons of account dumps thanks to evilside69(killer on wj) and other vip shares amongst requests which are filled with ease and asap.

cheers for a great purchase ;)

-dot

I'm just curious do many WJ members (excluding noobs) buy VIP? Like surely most of ye are already super mods or admins and have your own Premium accounts or know where to get fast top quality downloads. What's do you gain by buying VIP on another site?

I'd make a pole topic but I've being avoiding that area with all the stupid spam polls so sorry for the off-topic not that the vodka talk was on-topic anyway.

1 im not a noob
2. i like to post MU accounts lol
3. in vip most people you can trust (STAFF WISE)
4. vodka was off topic
5. i was smashed when i made this thread lol

I have a Warez-BB account and trust me, not worth it at all. They have some good account tosses here and there but the downloads inside can be found in the forums.

That's what I heard before, I was a bit surprised, a site so popular with such a crap VIP section. Terrible way to pay back those dedicated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back