AMFY

Hello!
I own the large movie and shows site 'AllMoviesForYou.net', which has over 1M+ monthly users, and still growing.
The site mainly exists due to the video file hosting sites, so I have been through many of these sites to find the ones that are the best. I look for buffer times, payout rates, customer support, DMCA, adult files (if needed), and much more. I wanted to create this post to help people towards, what I think, is the best file hosting site.
And the one site that has all those features and continues to be my favorite is:

🎉 streamhub.to 🎉

- Streamhub is easily the best video file hosting site out of all of them. I have used Doodstream, StreamSB, StreamTape, and many others, but they all have their issues that always bother me.
- My users have honestly been very satisfied and really enjoy the low buffer times when they skip the videos and load the videos.
- The payouts are the highest out of all of these sites, with a $10 per 1k view rate, which is insane in my eyes.
- The DMCA ignore is important to the site, so not having to worry about it is super nice.
- I don't upload adult files, but after referring the site to others who do, they also agreed that this is the best site for their uploading as well.

Overall, I have yet to use a video file hosting site that is better. Even the customer service is more responsive. I hope this post will help some of you who are trying to find the best video file hosting site for your sites :)

6 comments
"$10 per 1k view rate, which is insane in my eyes."

I use StreamHub as secondary player (with many more) and idk how long I'm probably gonna continue doing so. Initially it seemed better and I thought of using it as my main player but I immediately demoted it after earnings got much worse.
But yeah, it's insane in my eyes too, how on site it's advertised as $10 for 1k views for Tier 1 countries but instead I get this:

1028 US
$2.38140

And of course I'm not even gonna accept some bull**it excuse that it counted all IPs and only three are paid. And I also don't accept excuse that viewers didn't watch enough. With many videohosts I can average 3000 unique US viewers who only count one Ip, and they are all paid.
Meanwhile it means only 238 views out of 1028 were counted by StreamHub. That is 23%.
Earnings are truly tragic., and horrendous for host which claims to count 3 IPs and tries to attract and mislead users by announcing high rates, then their 80% of views are unqualified and only 20% are paid lol

"$10 per 1k view rate, which is insane in my eyes."

I use StreamHub as secondary player (with many more) and idk how long I'm probably gonna continue doing so. Initially it seemed better and I thought of using it as my main player but I immediately demoted it after earnings got much worse.
But yeah, it's insane in my eyes too, how on site it's advertised as $10 for 1k views for Tier 1 countries but instead I get this:

1028 US
$2.38140

And of course I'm not even gonna accept some bull**it excuse that it counted all IPs and only three are paid. And I also don't accept excuse that viewers didn't watch enough. With many videohosts I can average 3000 unique US viewers who only count one Ip, and they are all paid.
Meanwhile it means only 238 views out of 1028 were counted by StreamHub. That is 23%.
Earnings are truly tragic., and horrendous for host which claims to count 3 IPs and tries to attract and mislead users by announcing high rates, then their 80% of views are unqualified and only 20% are paid lol
What's your main player? Dood?

Back