Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Best Torrent Site(s) for Scene Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I get my Music Scene releases from a torrent site I've been using over the past fews years but lately they haven't been updating regular so I'm trying to find another site with regular/daily updates of Scene Releases.

Do you guys know of any good ones?

Thanks :)
 

32 comments

You can get in What through IRC interview. But you need to have some background about lossless compression, transcoding etc.

Here's what you need to study before going for the interview:

http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/preparefortheinterview.html

It may sound hard, but it's not. Don't take the interview in a hurry. Study the materials thoroughly. If you get in into what, it's definitely worth it.

As for Waffles, you need an invite. I'm not sure about interview.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Banned · Joined
225
Messages
9
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom