Buying Best Private Torrent !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fileserve4u

I want Best Private Torrent !!!!! Release Software - Game - Movie ..... Very fast .
Can you recommend me some Best Private Torrent ???
We can trade !!!!!

19 comments
Because both are ratio free trackers right and only have a limited amount of members?

FTN isn't worth $400, it would be foolish to pay that much for an invite. I'd go for an invite at SCC, the pre times are good and you can stay alive with a Seed Box and their Freeleech. Ratio free doesn't mean you can stay without seeding, there's a time they expect you to hold the seed back.

Don't be silly people. There's nothing great about FTN except for the community. Other than that, there's not much contents except for packs. People want these trackers just for e-peen. They don't even use them. As for HDBits, this is the tracker for HD user. Those who are crazy about blurays.

Seriously these trackers are just over-rated. If you get into PTM or IPT, then you're not missing anything at ALL.

i have a so good experience and i'm old on trackers, and i sell invites&accounts
there is levels for this trackers 1 -- 9
the best trackers are SCC, FTN, HDBits, FSC, Exigo but they are expensive, or less levels as
Bitme, BitmeTV, BCG, iplay, PTN, CN
more less
Ip, TL, BG....
if you want contact me.
@ freecbc3: don't worry ;)

i have a so good experience and i'm old on trackers, and i sell invites&accounts
there is levels for this trackers 1 -- 9
the best trackers are SCC, FTN, HDBits, FSC, Exigo but they are expensive, or less levels as
Bitme, BitmeTV, BCG, iplay, PTN, CN
more less
Ip, TL, BG....
if you want contact me.
@ freecbc3: don't worry ;)

People like you should be banned for selling invites. Getting into these trackers just so you can make $$$?

:whistle:

Shouldn't the mod close this thread since trading/selling invites are not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back