Shared Best Offshore Hosting with Warez,Torrents Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only say that Your Account is Suspended dew to Your Account Take Very Much Load on Our Server......And For your Advice You Should take A VPS if your Site is Taking Lots of Loads.....And By the Way This is the Unedited Chat History from my Admin panel-

2008gg1.png

You have Added This Line Via Photoshop- On My Hosting Server etc etc etc ........................................Whats your Excuse!
And BTW We only Suspend High Load Taking Account For only the Benefits of other Sites Because this is Shared Hosting We not Want any Downtimes in Our Hosting!

=========================================

Now Note- We have all Netherlands Reseller and USA resellers Are Full Only Accounts Of Shared Accounts are Left!

Regards,
Admin

Well, I have to say that their service is terrible! I bought hosting from them (an offshore one) and first off it was slow. Then when i finally got the DNS propagated they blocked me after like 10 minutes of using it. They also blocked several of my admins who were uploading backups. How do i know they blocked me? Because I checked proxies and the site seemed fine. But without one it did not load. So for all of you who are planning to buy from this host think twice, or look for another host. There are other good offshore stable hosting providers out there, and this is not one of them!

When i asked them for a refund he ignored me. He even said he gives refunds if you dont like the service!
But that is not all, he suspends my acct, so i can not even log in anymore, and he DELETES my account in the client center so i can't complain. AND i dont even get a refund! And still... i can not access the server.

best hosting ever. My site is hosted here and they are very easy people to work with.

Plus ++++++++cheap prices

Well, I have to say that their service is terrible! I bought hosting from them (an offshore one) and first off it was slow. Then when i finally got the DNS propagated they blocked me after like 10 minutes of using it. They also blocked several of my admins who were uploading backups. How do i know they blocked me? Because I checked proxies and the site seemed fine. But without one it did not load. So for all of you who are planning to buy from this host think twice, or look for another host. There are other good offshore stable hosting providers out there, and this is not one of them!

When i asked them for a refund he ignored me. He even said he gives refunds if you dont like the service!
But that is not all, he suspends my acct, so i can not even log in anymore, and he DELETES my account in the client center so i can't complain. AND i dont even get a refund! And still... i can not access the server.

I reviewed too :):)

Hi, Im new here and im looking for a cheap host plan. I'm running an xbox360 forum which is about hack, games download, warez etc. So,which plan you guys recommend..?

Hi, Im new here and im looking for a cheap host plan. I'm running an xbox360 forum which is about hack, games download, warez etc. So,which plan you guys recommend..?

If you want to have Illegal Stuff then Please goto to ours Netherlands Server Packages and if you want Fast servers then goto usa Servers....Both servers are allowed Warez linking! :)

I reviewed too
Thanks for giving your Reviews as If you want the Refund from me and That Because you are giving Bad review then i am telling you that i cannot refund you because The problems Which is occurs is in your side not mine....Your ISP is of poor company and Hence not provide you quality Service....!
Note Netherlands Resellers Hosting is Full! Only USA cheap Resellers are Left.....

Please make any Orders here- http://cyberhoster.info/cart/cart.php

It's not just me then.
I'll wait till the little tard has forgotten, then re-reg and kill his server.

He thinks im some n00b skiddie :bloodlust:

I can only say that Your Account is Suspended dew to Your Account Take Very Much Load on Our Server......And For your Advice You Should take A VPS if your Site is Taking Lots of Loads.....And By the Way This is the Unedited Chat History from my Admin panel-

You have Added This Line Via Photoshop- On My Hosting Server etc etc etc ........................................Whats your Excuse!

1 - You admit that ONE WORDPRESS BLOG killed your " server "
2 - The only thing i edited in that pic was the words Nazzi(1st), and Cunt(2nd)

I hope you keep on top of your new accounts, because a few $ is a small price to pay for annoying a n00b like you. I wonder if the FBI would like a Ddos attack from your server?

cyberhack you deleted BlueShocks account. You should be co-operative with your members, they pass on the good hosting to their friends etc. In the end your the one who is losing customers not them.

As I have said elsewhere, stay away from these guys who are not at all honest. They delete/suspend accounts after they get you to sign up with false promises just to get your cash!

i would like to date netherlands offshore reseller
can i upload rapidleech and seedbox webui just for my personal use?
it not open to public....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back