Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Best Movie You Have Seen In Cinema In 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name 5 best movies you have seen in cinema in 2011


  1. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  2. Fast & Furious 5: Rio Heist
  3. X-Men: First Class
  4. Captain America: The First Avenger
  5. The Smurfs
Now share your list with us?
 

20 comments

Rise Of the Planet Of the Apes
Harry Potter
Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Bridesmaids
Rio.

and people stop saying Fast & Furious or Transformers, they are no way near "Best movies". They are commercial movies.

I'm watching "Warrior" soon. I'm pretty sure it will be in the list.
 
Last edited:
these are 10 of my most fave movies of 2011:
1. Moneyball
2. The Rise of the Planet of the Apes
3. The Adventures of Tintin
4. Source Code
5. Margin Call
6. Paul
7. The Yellow Sea (Korean movie)
8. Thor
9. The Ides of March
10. Our Idiot Brother
 
Think I have seen around 10-15 movies only at the cinema this year. The fav ones:

Kung Fu Panda 2
Super 8
The Adventures of Tintin
Final Destination 5
Mission Impossible 4
Harry Potter 8
Pussy in Booties? :whistle:
 
I've seen many movies but the best I feel are:
1. Mission Impossible 4
2. Harry Potter 8
3. The Adventures of Tintin
Best regards,
Lokesh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Active Member · Joined
Not Much Games
2,172
Messages
385
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom