Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Best File Host Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what`s up?

I`m from Brazil and I`m the http://seriesfreehd.tv webmaster.

I want to upload files to a server to earn some money with downloads, do you guys could indicate me a good server with a nice payment to Brazil?

I saw the uploading.com, but there`s a lot of people saying that this server is not good... i`m almost getting up, someone could help me?

Thanks guys!

Cheers!

Derek Melo
 

12 comments

You looking for Video streaming upload? or file host just for download.

You can check file host section.

File host for download

Filesonic.com & filepost.com... these two I can recommend..they are paying quite good and fast.
 
You looking for Video streaming upload? or file host just for download.

You can check file host section.

File host for download

Filesonic.com & filepost.com... these two I can recommend..they are paying quite good and fast.

Hey man, what`s up?

It`s just for my users download, I`m making a social network to downloaders into my site, so, I`m not thinking about video streaming right now, just file hosting.

I`m going to take a closer look in this file hosts too, thank you very much man!

Cheers!
 
Recommend Fileserve bcoz its good for downloaders.

Hey btshare, thanks for the response!

I`ve thought about Fileserve, but they`ve got 15 minutes between downloads... I tried to download file from uploading.com and got to download 3 contiguous files, but a lot of people say bad things about uploading.com...

I`ve thought about uploaded.to too but they have 60 minutes between downloads, it`s too much difficult to choose man...
 
The bad point of Uploading; They have no waiting time yeah but download speed is slow for a 1world country where people usually has +3Mbps of download speed, also they pay less because use rank system (Anyway if you sell a lot of premiums you will get bonus and higher rank so it´s just another way to work)

A filehost like FileServe/FileSonic/FilePost assures you more income in short time because they pay a fixed rate per download depending of the country, they dont play with ranks so you dont need to sell premium accounts for earn well with PPD.

About uploading reliability and paymnts, it´s with Netload and Uploaded one of the most trusted & serious filehosts in the market, i didnt use it so much because my downloaders prefer to use MU obviously but i have some good friends using it and dont have problems with payments or support.
 
The bad point of Uploading; They have no waiting time yeah but download speed is slow for a 1world country where people usually has +3Mbps of download speed, also they pay less because use rank system (Anyway if you sell a lot of premiums you will get bonus and higher rank so it´s just another way to work)

A filehost like FileServe/FileSonic/FilePost assures you more income in short time because they pay a fixed rate per download depending of the country, they dont play with ranks so you dont need to sell premium accounts for earn well with PPD.

About uploading reliability and paymnts, it´s with Netload and Uploaded one of the most trusted & serious filehosts in the market, i didnt use it so much because my downloaders prefer to use MU obviously but i have some good friends using it and dont have problems with payments or support.

Hey PerMaFrOsT, thanks again man!

Your post helped a lot!

I really don`t intend to sell premium acconts, in fact what I want to get it`s a nice service more to let my downloaders happy and get some money for that, `cause I want to earn for the big traffic, but now I don`t have big traffic yet, I`m starting this new blog from now, and I want a nice service for get a lot of downloaders.

Thank you very much!

Cheers!
 
If you looking for file host just for download with unlimited download without any restriction then megashare.com is good choice as unlike other host..they don't have any download restriction and inactive file are kept for 60 days from last download.
However, they don't pay per download..they share revenue with user...if you get more downloads from western region then u can make some good money with them.
Please note megashare.com & megashares.com are diff company.
 
Hey guys!

I`m going to choose:

Filesonic, Filejungle, uploaded.to and fileserve.

I`m thinking about file serve yet, bcuz a lot of people says they don`t pay right... Is it true?

What do you think about fellas?

Thanks again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Member · Joined
7
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom