Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

best ads vendor or ads site for best ROI for web hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So google ads are full of millions USD branding money that never ROI's. The big player saturate it making it impossible to ROI, or even use as a small company.

What is the best ROI online ads site for tech and web hosting? I'm still in the search. I've been using direct ad placements and those do not convert even at high traffic sites.

Share you experience and tips.
 

1 comment

I feel you—Google’s pay-to-play space is brutal. I’ve had better luck with niche ad networks and forums where hosting is already the topic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Member · Joined
6
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom