Benefits of shared hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

2funhosting

The greatest advantage of shared hosting is its lighter price which is also a decisive factors for most of the buyers. The second advantage is you do not need to perform technical maintenance of the server when running programs.

13 comments
I want to create my own site, I do not know how to begin.
could you tell the steps of creating my own warez blog?

Get shared hosting
Direct your domain's nameservers to your hosting account
Install wordpress or any other bloggin platform for your site (most shared hosting providers have auto-script installers, you can use that to install)
Go online browse for some wordpress themes and install them to make your site more attractive
Then start uploading links

It's very simple.
1.Register your domain and Get some hosting
2.Install the blog (It's easy)

If you are having any question's, do let me know

uptime & performance

All,
Uptime and performance also good in shared hosting for blog or any company website. just register a domain and find good hosting company within your budget.
best for also stater adsence people.

The greatest advantage of shared hosting is its lighter price which is also a decisive factors for most of the buyers. The second advantage is you do not need to perform technical maintenance of the server when running programs.

Agreed.. The third hidden benefit is that most shared hosting plans these days come with cPanel, which is very user friendly and hence easy to use. ;)

Hi,
I'm planning for HD wallpapers website. Do you advise to go with Shared or VPS ?

HD wallpapers take alot of space so why not create your website on shared hosting and then add vps as mirrors for your wallpapers?
Make an rsync command that will copy your uploaded content from one vps to the others.
Download script chooses a mirror randomly.

HD wallpapers take alot of space so why not create your website on shared hosting and then add vps as mirrors for your wallpapers?
Make an rsync command that will copy your uploaded content from one vps to the others.
Download script chooses a mirror randomly.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Hi,
I'm planning for HD wallpapers website. Do you advise to go with Shared or VPS ?

If you are starting new . I would recommend you a shared host . Once you grow big, then you can lease a good server

Do you agree ? Going for shared host saves you some bucks which in turn can be used for marketing

@ayoub - Whenever you start something new its best you try out a shared host at first. Until and unless, the project is really huge and you are sure about its popularity. :) For your purpose, I would suggest you to go with a shared host offering good space and really fast service. Should work out fine for the beginning and as time moves on and you get more traffic, go leap bigger, keep the main site on the shared and move on to a vps for the image storing... This is the way you should go. Good luck :)

@odem - Log onto - namecheap.com or any such registrar, get yourself a nice domain. If you dont have a budget more than 11$ then just make a free blog using google and I guess that should work out for a while. Just redirect your domain to the blogspot url and you can get started with the posting part. If you do have a budget more than the cost of the domain.. Get yourself a cheap/efficient shared hosting account, install wordpress, point to the name servers of the host and the rest like designing the portal is upto you. Get started with the posting part and you are done! :)

Shared hosting is definitely best for trying out something new that you are not sure of achieving success. Best for new projects.

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back