Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Being new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...blows. Like you have a disease or something. I cant even search what I can't read or download. You feel no bigger sense of loser-dom than as a newbie. Please let each coming day blow less and less? Hehe..

Oh, yeah.. my name is Billy and I'm a Pisces.. I like to cook and drink white wine (at the same time even). I love meandering country roads on the weekend looking for rare antiques and the perfect bed-and-breakfast.

Wow. That was p-r-e-t-t-y ghay. Let me try that again....

My name is Billy an I'm an Aries. I like to play guitar so f*&ing loud it doesn't matter if it's in tune or not. I like to chew on Adderall time release and I like long walks at 3:00 a.m. in downtown Boston when the streets smell like garbage, oil, the salty air from the Atlantic and puke. (Why does it make me think of sex? Wait.. everything makes me think of sex!)

B

__________________
Added after 4 minutes:

O.m.f.g... I'm so new I couldn't even make new tags on my first 'loser-post'!

48 hours? I'm not going to make it 48 hours. I'm going to go suck on a hot muffler.

Ciao.
 
Last edited:

3 comments

jR3SQRD.jpg


Welcome to WJunction, you'll fit right in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
New Member · Joined
0
Messages
0
Reactions
0
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom