Battlefield 3 leaked before launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

PC version of DICE and EA's big games and one of the biggest titles, Battlefield 3, has already landed in the hands of pirates.

10GB PC version leaked 12 days before launch. This year's biggest games are available on various file-sharing sites.

The game was launched by a so-called P2P pirate group that only distributes games via torrent networks.

Although the game is leaked does not mean that it is playable. Copyright protection does not seem to be broken yet. Only 1:1 copy is available at the moment.

16 comments
I'm not sure, how the game would be of any use.
You'd still need a Beta key to play.
Users will be able to see the menu and things like that, but pretty useless.

Lame P2P shit...

It's a clonedvd. It has nothing to do with p2p. Maybe you can complain if a p2p group cracks it but how can you complain about a clonedvd?

Yes, crack will be out soon but i bought the same so i have to wait another week :/

I'm complaining about it being lame p2p crap because it has been uploaded without a crack. Against scene rules. And already probably wasted hundreds of GB's (if not TB's) of bandwidth for n00bs who don't understand this and expect a full cracked copy.

As I said LAME P2P SHIT.

i know the rules but scene doesnt release anything without a crack. But in this case, it's just the clonedvd, download it, wait for a scene crack.

Exactly.. it is pointless to be uploaded until the crack is out (or to be specific a proper scene release)... Its wasting time and bandwidth for no reason. Just some idiot P2P group/person trying to be 1337.. WTF.

You know you can use the scene crack on the clone dvd right? No one is trying to be 1337 here. So i cannot download a 10Gb file in a day, i take a week to download this clonedvd and use the scene crack to play it. I don't see what's wrong in that. If you're afraid the scene crack wont work on the clonedvd, i am sorry there's not much i can say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back