Banned Xbox 360 Halo 3 Edition FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-human

This xbox is a Halo 3 Edition and looks sharp and clean, comes with a 20GB hard drive, 1 wireless controllers the normal white one and all cables.

Here are a few Games all work perfectly.

Silent Hill, Need for Speed Shift, Batman Arkham Asylum, Midnight Club LA, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero 3 (no guitar include), Guitar Hero World Tour (No guitar include), Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Pure and more.

The list that includes everything:

- Halo 3 Special Edition Modded/Banned Xbox (Come with the original box)
- 20 GB Halo 3 Special Edition Hard Drive
- Over 30 Games
- AV Cable Component
- Power Cord
- 1 wireless Controller

I'LL DROP THE PRICE TO $235.

Paypal only.

21 comments
I got mine with 15games (newer games too) 3controllers, network adapter and 3months of live plus other shit for $200.

Plus it isnt ban from live.

Your price is a little high

Actually I am interested, I don't really play online. Can you put togethyer a small list of games included, good ones?

DarkSector
The GodFather II
SAW
FALLOUT 3
Silent Hill
Mirrors Edge
Pure
Dead Space
Left 4 Dead
F.E.A.R 2
Riddick
Street Fight IV

and many more.

DeLeTeD, good offer but I have a HALO 3 Console. I'm willing to drop the price to $250.

There is no diffence anymore, all models are the same except the elite and super elite with bigger HD's.

All consoles should now come with HDMI ports.

Srsly lower you price to like $100 thats the most you'll get if even than im jsuta fter selling 3 banned conoles for £75 each and all came with 2 controllers, 120gb hdd's and 40+ games.

There is no diffence anymore, all models are the same except the elite and super elite with bigger HD's.

All consoles should now come with HDMI ports.

Srsly lower you price to like $100 thats the most you'll get if even than im jsuta fter selling 3 banned conoles for £75 each and all came with 2 controllers, 120gb hdd's and 40+ games.

I'm not lower my price to $100 and a Halo 3 console is hard to find unless you go to ebay and buy it.

theres so many useless posts in this thread !

you can sell your console to a shop they will buy it for a good price for the parts which they will use for repair.(if your in the uk then try CEX my mates sold theirs there they gave around 160)

and sell your games seperate you can get alot more

good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back