Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Backlinks using Pinger +10.000 for 3$

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I generate your domain using Pinger software
2) I have 30.000-35.000 backlinks but only 10.000-22.000 links works
3) All links is autobacklinks
4) I giving you screenshoot report after processing your domain
5) I'm not selling the software (generate backlinks only)
6) Using VPS connection, so generate will be fast than home connection

YjuGp.png



Price: Only $3 (Discount 50% for 10 domains)
Payment via Paypal & MoneyBookers
Contact: meastborneo@gmail.com
 
Last edited:

5 comments

I'm not selling the software, but I selling generate service
Using VPS connection, so generate will be fast than home connection
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Banned · Joined
5
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom