Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Awesome Shoutbox Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

209 comments

^double post.

now not only do you spam the chatbox you spam this thread :(
sorry man my bad i though it would go into that same post

61sc6j.png
 
That's just stupid, if a moderator is not present and we talk about him/her and then receive a ban AFTER the moderator views the screenshot is IMO a fucking stupid thing. I guess some people will take advantage of this thread and maybe Photoshop the images they take -- kinda sad but some people do it. MrF will you still ban a user if someone photoshops the image and puts something like "MrP is a fat asshole" - an example only.

:( sucks. Lets hope no one does this...
 
I vote we ban mods from viewing this thread as they are using it to their advantage to ban people from the shoutbox which is retarded

Ontopic this made me lol i think i annoyed him
4627679249_740ece2242.jpg
 
Sad but true, the last 7 pages are crappy screenshots, I thought this was AWESOME shoutbox screenshots..

Stop posting crap or the thread will just get closed my a mod :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Active Member · Joined
I come from Uranus. Eating cookies.
2,074
Messages
543
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom